So for 4 weeks, I am in a group called March Madness – its a health bet.
You need to lose 4% of your body weight. I currently am at 180. (not happy about this number) so 4% would be 7.2, but I am shooting for 8 pounds lost by April 16. I want to be at 165 by April 30th – aka my birthday!
Currently I am doing Country Heat & a combo of T25/21 Day Fix. I love Country Heat, so so much, it gets me moving & is such a fun way to raise your steps.
There are a few things I want to change about my eating & lifestyle. These are some of the things I am working on.
- I want to stop drinking Ginger Ale. I have started drinking it again and its just not worth the calories.
- I need to add more water into my day. I do not drink any water currently, unless its during my workouts.
- I want to add a snack into my day, because I only eat once a day, its hard for me to lose the weight.
- I would like to start getting up earlier. I get up at 6:40ish.. sometimes ill snooze till 7am.
- I want to stop being an emotional eater.
- Stop slacking on the weekend. I put in SO MUCH effort during the week by eating healthy and working out, I end up ruining it on the weekends. I need to get my shit together & continue kicking butt in the kitchen & my workouts.
- Start hula hooping more, its starting to get nice out again, & the snow will finally start melting.
- When the snow melts, I want to start doing Yoga outside.
- Schedule a physical, its been 7 years..